Student Exchange Program At Hankuk University Of Foreign Studies (Hufs)
Attention to all enthusiastic learners who are interested in experiencing the international environment! Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS) is excited to announce the opening of its Spring 2024 Student Exchange Program. This is a remarkable chance to expand your knowledge, immerse yourself in a new culture, and create unforgettable memories in the heart of Seoul, South Korea.
Information about the Program:
- Duration: from March 4, 2024, to June 21, 2024.
- Location: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, South Korea.
- Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Be a student of the International University, having completed at least 1 semester and not registered/not completed a thesis at the time of application.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5/4 or equivalent.
- Possess language proficiency to participate in HUFS courses (IELTS ≥ 6.0; TOEFL or TOEFL iTP ≥ 550; TOEFL CBT ≥ 213; TOEIC ≥ 750; Confirmation letter from a professor at the university regarding English proficiency).
- Registration Guide:
- Step 1: Prepare a comprehensive document including:
- A self-introduction essay and study plan in English.
- Original 100-point grade sheet with the signature and red seal of the university.
- Original student confirmation letter issued by the university (The International Education Center will assist in providing this confirmation for candidates meeting the necessary conditions to be nominated for the program).
- Copy of English/Korean language certificate.
- Copy of passport information page (valid for at least 12 months).
- 3x4cm photo with a white background.
- Accommodation registration form (if the student wishes to stay in KTX).
- Health certificate confirmed by a doctor (applicable to students staying in KTX).
- In case of HUFS requests, candidates must submit additional financial proof (Original bank statement).
- Step 2: Submit the application (each file saved in PDF format) to email firstname.lastname@example.org before November 7, 2023 (Tuesday) with the email subject “[HUFS Spring 24] Full name – Student ID”.
- Step 3-5: The International University will nominate 03 outstanding profiles to the Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNUHCM). VNUHCM will nominate students to HUFS and guide students through the online registration. HUFS and VNUHCM will announce the results to the successful candidates and provide guidance on the enrollment procedures.
For more information, please visit: https://exchange.hufs.ac.kr/