SHORT-TERM INTERNSHIP PROGRAM AT SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – THAMMASAT UNIVERSITY
The School of Biotechnology (BT) – International University (IU), Viet Nam National University of Ho Chi Minh City is pleased to announce the information about the Short-term Internship Program (STIP) organized by the partner institution, Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) – Thammasat University. This is an excellent opportunity for BT students to gain practical experience and enhance your professional knowledge in Thailand.
- Duration: 4 to 8 weeks from October 15, 2023, to July 31, 2024.
- Location: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
- Number of scholarships: 10 slots.
- Living allowance: 4,500 Baht/4 weeks.
- Accommodation cost at SIIT International Residential Hall (excluding electricity and water bills).
- Candidates must be full-time undergraduate/graduate students at IU and be nominated by the university to participate in the STIP program.
- Majors: Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Technology, Energy Technology/Management, Materials Engineering/Science/Technology, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management.
- Candidates should have good academic records (Top 20% of the class).
- Candidates must be in good health conditions to participate in the entire internship program.
Candidates are required to submit their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [SIIT STIP 23-24] Full Name – Student ID. The complete application package should include:
- Application form: Downloaded from here.
- Statement of intent to participate in the program in English (approximately 500 words).
- English resume.
- Transcript showing academic results at IU.
- Copy of passport information page with at least 12 months’ validity.
- 2 Recommendation letters from Faculty Members/Student Advisors at IU.
- Document format: Save each document file in PDF format and name it according to the template Full Name – Student ID – Document Name.
- The deadline for submitting applications is July 25, 2023 (Tuesday).
This is a great opportunity to experience the modern learning environment and technology in Thailand, as well as expand your network and enhance your professional skills. If you are an enthusiastic student with a desire for self-improvement, don’t miss this opportunity!
For detailed information about the program, please visit here.