Online Sharing Day: 𝙏𝙄𝙋𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙀𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙂𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘼𝙍𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 𝙃𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
Do you still have questions about the process to search and apply for postgraduate scholarships?
Wanna know more about successful stories of scholarship hunters?
IUFT warmly invites you to the online sharing day “TIPS FOR OVERSEA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP HUNTERS” hosted by IU Food Technology Department, School of Biotechnology.
We proudly introduce to you our special guest speakers – talented IUFT Alumni:
– Ms Huỳnh Đỗ Bảo Tâm – Alumni K12 – Recipient of Erasmus Mundus Masters scholarship
– Mr Nguyễn Quang Nhật – Alumni K11 – Recipient of VLIR-UOS Masters scholarship
– Ms Nguyễn Thị Hoài An – Alumni K13 – Recipient of VLIR-UOS Masters scholarship and PhD scholarship (Belgium)
– Ms Huỳnh Kỳ Nhã – Alumni K11 – Recipient of PhD scholarship – Australian Research Council and University of Tasmania
– Ms Lê Thị Hà Thanh – Alumni K14 – Recipient of PhD scholarship – Vingroup – Swiss
– Ms Nguyễn Hữu Hương Duyên – Alumni K13 – Recipient of PhD scholarship Hungary (Stipendium Hungaricum)
Our guest speakers will share about:
Process from searching to applying for scholarships,
Ways to prepare an impressive profile,
Their successful stories.
Our sharing day will take place from 19:30 to 21:00, Saturday (18/03/2023), via Zoom platform.
Let’s register now: https://forms.gle/mpsMcn675oJWLc8r5
The registration form will be closed at 23:59 16/03/2023.
Hope to see you at the event!