Newton Fund Course: “Training The Supporting Skills For Researchers”
In the framework of collaboration between The Vietnam Science and Technology Department and The Newton foundation, UK implemented by the British Council comes the program “ Enhancing the capacity for the human resources in science and technology and the innovation of Vietnam for a sustainable development”, the Head of the Ministry of Science and Technology assigned the Academy of Science, Technology and Innovation to coordinate with the British Council and organize the course “Training the supporting skills for researchers”. The details of the course are as follows:
Time & location:
- In Hanoi: 05 days, from May 27th, 2019 to May 31st, 2019 at Công Đoàn Vietnam Hotel - No. 14 Tran Binh Trong street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- In Danang: 05 days, from June 3rd 2019 to June 7th, 2019 at Saigon Tourane, No. 5 Dong Da street, Danang City
- In Ho Chi Minh City: 05 days, from June 10th, 2019 to June 14th, 2019 at Dai Nam hotel, No. 79 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Course objective: The course is designed to equip young Vietnamese researchers necessary supporting skills to enhance the research quality and transfer the research result based on the framework of the enhancement the capacity of researchers in UK
- Course attendee: Researchers with 3 years of experience who are currently working at Universities, research institute and corporation ( those who perform excellently and eligible under the provision of Project 2395 will be elected to attend the teacher development training course in UK at the end of September, 2019)
- Course scale: 30 person, work in group
- Main contents:
- Research quality index
- Writing and Publishing high quality article skills
- Communicating and presenting in the research group and with the enterprise skills
- Writing proposals for the project skill
- Manage the research project
- Transfer the research result to the enterprise
- Intellectual property rights
- Create a plan to develop the research career
- Taught by: Experts from Coventry University, UK
- Language: Taught in English (Vietnamese teacher assistant included)
- Expense: Ministry of Science and Technology, the British Council will bear the expense for all the activities regarding the organization of the course, the attendee will bear the travel and accommodation.
The Science, Technology and Innovation Academy along with the British Council would like to announce and invite any units and individuals who has interest in the program. Please sign up by going to the link below one week prior to the commencement date.
Or contact Mr. Trần Quang Huy of the Science, Technology and Innovation Academy. Phone no.: +8490.428.4680. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org