INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT THE HONGKONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (HKUST)
- Application Deadline: 17 March 2023
- Program & Highlights: The Summer Research Program targets outstanding end-of-year 3 undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing research postgraduate study in the School of Science at HKUST. The program allows participants to experience research life and to work with faculty mentors in the Division of Life Science or HKUST to carry out a research project in an interactive environment.
- Eligibility: Undergraduate students majoring in Science and related programs, who have completed 3 years of studies (of a 4-year bachelor program) with a GPA of 3.2/4.0 (80%) or higher
For more information about application procedures:
1. Link for Life Sciences students: https://ust.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5aHsHtoBctLEu58…
2. Link for other Sciences students: https://pgsummerprogram.ust.hk/application/…